No agencies or phone calls, please.
Lobster Pictures designs, deploys and manages very high-quality time-lapse cameras and viewing software for construction and engineering projects in the UK and worldwide.
We’re looking for a Junior Editor to join our busy production department, editing material for a wide range of clients all over the world.
We produce film to broadcast industry standards, delivering films to very tight deadlines. Our clients include Network Rail, Siemens, Balfour Beatty, the National Trust and many more.
We’re looking for a recent college or university graduate with experience of video editing, looking to grow an exciting career in post-production.
This is an entry-level role, however you will be taught our workflow, our specialist techniques and more. You will be following briefs set by the production manager while still providing creative input.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to have a good grasp of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects — we’ll test you on this at interview.
- You need to have great communication skills, a great eye for attention to detail and the ability to interpret complex briefs.
- Experience of either capturing or editing time lapse (any examples you can bring and talk about would help)
- Strong digital asset management skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Desired Skills (but not essential)
- A good knowledge of all other Adobe Creative Suite Products
- 2D and 3D graphics (Cinema 4D or MAYA)
- Construction-related 3D and BIM software (Revit, Navisworks)
- Other Camera operational skills (video and still)
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit share after 12 months service
- Beautiful central Bristol location (Queen Square)
- Genuine commitment to provide you with the equipment and training you need to progress in your role
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Early Finishes on a Friday
Please send a CV with at least two previous references and a covering letter.
Only applications with showreels with examples of applicant editing will be considered.
Candidates that meet the above requirements will receive a telephone interview. Following this individuals will be invited to perform a short-practical editing exercise at a later date.
Send links to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a 6 month satisfactory probation period.